Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looking Forward

It's another baking day. I am really enjoying the baking, but so close to the end is starting to feel a little over done. I have 4 or 6 things that I plan to conquer today. I don't know if I will bother with the other two. They sound good, but it means a trip to the grocery store. It's 10 am and I have already finished one item and started on the other two. They both need "cooling" time in the fridge so I find myself at a stand still in the baking department. So I thought, hey why don't I go update my blog. So alas here I am.

I quit my one job. It wasn't giving me enough hours and it feels so good to be out of there. I don't normally complain about my job but a couple of the managers there were extremely unprofessional and it really bothered me. I am just happy to be done with that part of it. The rest of the job was fine, I loved the people and the job itself was very easy.

I have started back at my first ever job. I went back and talked to the manager there and she took me in no questions asked. It's been so fun being back there with a few of the original staff that I worked with once upon a time (10 years ago).

That's about all. I haven't started to go crazy yet with planning, but I'm sure that will come. There are just a few last ends to tie and then we can party like it was 1969!! :)

No comments:

Followers