Friday, February 23, 2007

Who Cut the Parsley??????

Today at work I had a funny day. I don't know why but I was kind of hyper. No wait, that's me pretty much every day except the days that I'm grumpy. Anyways, I found my day to be more funny than most days. When I first got to work I decided I would cut the parsley. No not the cheese, the parsley. But while I was walking out of the cooler with the two bunches I put them together and then started walking really slowly. Yes, I was pretending they were a bouquet. You never know when you'll be asked to be a bridesmaid. Well, I wasn't expecting an audience. As I neared the parsley's gillotine I noticed my audience watching me contently. I stopped and she burst out laughing. Awesome, it is my job to make those around me smile. First victim..*cough* I mean my first success of the day. Then I started chopping frantically. Ok, maybe that was a little melodramatic but it also drew the attention of an audience. While I was cutting the parsley I said outloud..."This relationship is over". haha. My Apparently all that I do is noteworthy today. I hope you brought your notepad and pen...to take notes. But she said to me (my new audience) "It's scary how you can go from sweet to crazy, cutting everything up in sight in a split second." I think she has some parsley issues.
Later on in the day I was talking to the new guy. He's a little hard to read so far...I don't know what his sense of humour is yet. But I told him something funny and instead of the normal laughing response he actually said/spelled "LOL". I laughed at his response and he just looked at me. I stopped laughing immedietly and then told him, "You know you're allowed to actually laugh...you don't have to spell it out." He just walked away.
I have a question for all you people who don't read my blog....and for those of you that do read my blog...I'm thinking I'm going to get a better response from the people that read my blog than from the people who don't read my blog...I don't know why, it's just a hunch. Anyways, my question to all of you is this: Who is your favorite children story author? My favorite is Robert Munch. Love him. L O V E him. Who's yours?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorite Author: Dr Suess

white girl said...

Ooooo... that's a tough question. I'd say Dr Suess AND Robert Munsch.

I had to LOL at the LOL story. haha!!!

~M said...

Ok, Robert Munsch is totally my favorite young children's author but for slightly older kids Gordon Korman wins hands down (The older stuff, not his new stuff). And in between those two age groups... Barbara Park - who writes the Junie B. Jones series. So funny! (Yes, I'm a total nerd who reads and collects children's books! lol)

Followers