Monday, February 19, 2007

Dirty Minds

This weekend was Gabriel's birthday weekend. If you don't know who Gabriel is you obviously don't know me. Or you just don't listen to me when I talk about my nephew and niece. STOP tuning me out. haha. Anywho. It was Gabriel's(my nephew for you slow people) 6th birthday party. First though I was taken to a wedding shower. Most of the time everyone just ooo's and ahhh's but at this shower the word "sex" and the word "penis" were yelled out at the top of one's lungs. Yes we were playing a game called "Dirty Minds". It's an awesome game. The purpose is to come out with the cleanest minds. For example I will give you three clues and you have to figure what it is by the end of this post. Then I will post the answer....no cheating now. Let's see how dirty your mind is.
Clue Number 1: Coming in me is better than going the other way.
Clue Number 2: You'll be greeted by a Peter before I swing.
Clue Number 3: Enter my opening and I'll keep you up forever.
Good luck.
Like I said it was the funnest shower ever. On Saturday Dawn and Corrie hosted a birthday party for Gabriel and his friends. It was so fun. We started off eating pizza because one of the kids had to leave early. Once lunch was complete we played a game with silly string. It was a superhero party so what's not best but to trap down a superhero action figure with silly string. It was funny because a couple of seconds into it one boy was yelling, Mine's not working. So Dawn quickly took it away. It was neon hairspray. Awesome. Someone(being aunty M) didn't read all the labels. hee hee....ooops.
After the silly string game we(all dressed up like our favorite superhero's) were directed to the next activity by our superhero leader...The INCREDIBLE HULK. AKA. Dawn. We colored some superhero pictures and attached them to a magnet. So awesome. I think the adults were more into it than the kids. Lucky for us...we didn't have to fight over the felts and crayons.
There was a scavenger hunt that took a really long time. It was so funny. Corrie was giving them very specific areas to check for the superhero ring. But it still took them a good 20 minutes to find it. There is more to my story...but that will be saved for another post. It's lunch time. So until next time.....Peace out.
Oh yeah, and the answer to the 3 clues earlier is "Pearly Gates". Where was your mind at??

1 comment:

white girl said...

The neon hairspray wasn't your fault! I was the one that picked them up out of that one box that they were all in at the dollar store. I think it was the dollar store's fault. I'm so glad that the bright hairspray didn't get on the one girl's white satin costume. That would have sucked. It was also cool (not) when the kid went back and started spraying the hairspray AGAIN. Thanks, kid. Sheesh.

I had so much fun with you this weekend. It felt like a whole week not just a weekend! Awesome!

Followers