Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Update

Hello. I know, I'm not dead. So what's my excuse for not updating? Well my sister. Ok, not entirely her fault. But she did introduce me to this freakin' awesome game called Settlers of Catan. Let me tell you people, I'm hooked. So yes I've been on the computer. Yes I've had the time. But instead of updating my blog I've been playing "just one more" game of Settlers. This game is Monopoly meets Risk. Which makes up just the best game ever!! Ok, so now you know. That's why I've been MIA.
What's new. A whole lot. Where do I begin? Let's start with a couple of weeks ago. It was a Friday afternoon. I got off work and had the evening off. Boy was I excited. I went and picked up a few things from the store. On my way home I noticed a yellow Rabbitt on the side of the road. It was Cameron(my brother). So I stopped and followed him home. When we got inside I picked up my cat and cuddled her. I was in the kitchen area. My brother walked in and was stretching which for some reason freaked my cat out. So she scatched me during her quick exit. I don't mean just a little scratch. It was deep and bleeding. Once I maintained that crazyness we ordered some chinese food from the best place in town. The bacterial banquet. Ok, it's the Imperial Banquet. It's kind of a dirty little place, but man it has the best food. God made the dirt so the dirt don't hurt. On our way home we stopped at Canadian Tire to get some oil for Cameron's car. I told him I would just wait in the car but at the last moment I decided to go in with him. As we were walking in I was looking around and just following his body's direction. Suddenly he moved left and I turned to look and smack. Before I even knew what was happening I was seeing stars and my eyes were watering. He thought it would be funny to walk right towards the security alarm metal detector thing and then move at the last moment. Little did he know I wasn't paying attention behind him. He felt really bad and so he should. I suffered a swollen nose and two black eyes. Did you catch that TWO black eyes. I felt really dumb because all the workers were standing right there and stop to look at me. They heard the crack. How embarassing. But so funny later on. Still now, if I laugh to hard my nose hurts. haha.
Valentine's Day. Yeah I jumped about a week there because nothing I remember is really blog worthy...just blah blah blah stuff. So Valentine's Day. The day for all those in love. Or as I like to say in my low, slow speaking voice....Lovers Day. haha. I think it's funny. Anyways I worked the whole day. I lived vicariously through all the little couples, glazing across the table at eachother. I had this one table where I told them straight up that I was doing that. They laughed and the three of us had a great date. haha. Again, nothing really all that exciting happened. Well...that's it for now. The updates will be a little more frequent now.

No comments:

Followers