Friday, June 23, 2006

Car Show

These next pictures are for my brother to check out and tell me if it's ok to be interested in them. I'm really interested in the black VW Golf. It's a 91 or a 92. It's a 1.8 litre engine. 5 speed, shaved off door handles. It has crome wheel wells, ground effects, beautiful rims and it looks hot. I like it a lot. They are asking $7100 or best offer. The blue one just looks pretty so I thought I would take a picture or two or four of it too. So enjoy the show.










4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, what a pretty car. I should totally get it. Except I bet as soon as I get it home something goes wrong and it breaks down and all that's left is the steering wheel. haha. Ok, really I just wanted there to be one comment on my blog. Just one. I know that there has been 27 people read it, and not one of them/you have left a comment. Aren't you impressed that I know what litre engine it is? I was so impressed with myself for knowing things about this car. You people could leave a comment anything will do. How do I know that there have been 27 people view this blog? Because, if you didn't notice, I have a you are guest #...blah blah blah on the side and it tells me how many people have been on. And I only put it on yesterday so I know you people have been reading this. But not one comment. I have to leave my own comments on my own blog. How sad. How sad. I miss reading your thoughts people. I miss it. Miss it. Miss.....it. Ok, hope to hear from you all soon.

Anonymous said...

When I suggested you could blog about having visitors but not leaving comments....I didn't mean in the comment section!! It was to be your topic to write about!

Michelle said...

Oh, my bad. But I wrote about it somewhere. Does that count for something? A lollipop maybe? Mmm...that sounds good. I must find one. haha. Red lollipops are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Followers