Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Weekend Segment #1

Hello again. It has been a great week I guess you could say. Nothing really exciting to report. Um, let me think. Oh, I guess I could start with Saturday. My mom came to town and we looked at a car(1995 Jetta). The reason I was looking at a car was because someone asked me if they could buy my car from me. The price was right so I said, let me think about it. After doing some research I was all pumped to get a new to me car. But, as the weekend wore on and seeing this car with no snow on it changed my mind. So I asked him today(Monday) if he was still interested than I would go and test drive this car but if he wasn’t interested I would just go home and have a nap. He told me to go have a nap. So I didn’t do that. haha. Anyways, so after my mom and I looked at the car we went and did a little shopping at Warehouse One. I had to get some new work pants. After that we went to Blockbuster so she could buy a few movies. (The previously viewed movies are a really good deal!). So we came back to my place and watched the movie “Mr. and Mrs. Smith. You know the movie in which Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were in together. It was ok. I have to admit at the beginning of the movie I was bored and not following. Then the action part started and I thought it was funny. While we watched this movie we ate our lunch. Mom brought chili from home and we heated it up and put it on buns. SLOPPY JOES!!! Yum. I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie Billy Madison. If you have, you know the part where the cafeteria lady(who looks really gross) keeps repeating I know how you kids love your sloppy Joes...well I kept quoting this part but mom hasn’t seen it so it went totally unappreciated, except for me laughing at my own joke. It just doesn’t have the same affect somehow. After the movie and stuff I had to get ready for work. So I wore my new pants. It’s like your first day of school all over again with the new clothes. Anyways, I went to work. Everything was fine and dandy and then there was this one table. I mean, I try to be nice to people but when they are so rude and mean?? It challenges me. I came over to check on everyone’s appetizers and the lady was like, there’s something wrong with one of the chicken fingers. Oh, ok what’s wrong? I asked. For one thing if you’re going to sabotage your own food get rid of the evidence. The pepper shaker was tipped over and leaning on the chicken finger plate. I picked up the plate to investigate(CSI style) and the one chicken finger(the one they were complaining about) had pepper poured onto the tip of it. I said, there’s nothing wrong with this chicken finger there’s just pepper on it. So I walked away. This was after taking a lot of crap from their table so really I didn’t want to deal with them any more. So I started to walk away and I heard her daughter say, See mom, I told you it wouldn’t work. HA! I’m so glad I’m a CSI fan. I was just shocked more than anything. After work I came home and sat for a few minutes. My new pants covered in sour cream(I don’t know how that happens). So I changed my clothes and decided that I needed to spend some time with my peers so I went and rented one of the disc’s from the 5th season of CSI. As I was in line to rent it in came walking......to be continued!

4 comments:

~M said...

well now, that's just cruel. You can't just leave your fans hanging!

Anonymous said...

Your ending reminds me of MAD magaizine articles that would just start to get you interested and say "continued on page 57" only to find that there were only 48 pages in the whole magaine. (Ya I know that was quite a few years ago when MAD was only 35c CHEAP) Have you seen how much a MAD Magazine is these days???

Sheila said...

What? you had sloppy joes and didn't invite me to come join you?

You could have offered to wash the chicken finger and return it back to the annoying customer...hehe. Customers should NEVER TICK OFF their server!!!

Michelle said...

The people who tick off their server have obviously not seen the movie Waiting. If you haven't seen it I warn you that there is a lot of bad stuff in it. It's got a galore amount of swearing(from mostly one character)/nudity and just a lot of disgusting stuff. Now I know if you're my sister after that warning you'll be running to the rental place to rent it. haha. All I mean by that comment is, you know when that warning comes on before a show and it says it's not suitable for whatever...well that intrigues my sister and I to watch it. haha. Right Dawn???

Followers