Sunday, February 16, 2014

The emotional rollercoaster, hold on tight!

This pregnancy has been more of an emotional roller coaster than when I was pregnant with Kiwi.  I'm serious when I say anything can set off the water works.  A commercial, a thought, when I stub my toe.      I find it to be so weird because my mind will say this is crazy why are you crying?  And my eyes will say shut up, it's time to leak!

The mood swings are very apparent this time around as well.  I'm not just crying but getting grumpy over nothing.  In my mind I know it's crazy to get upset over something so small, yet I just can't seem to let it go.  This makes me feel like I'm losing my mind, or at least my self control.  Don't worry, I don't act out on my anger/grumpiness, I just tend to voice it out or put myself in a time out until I can regain control of myself.

I'm also finding myself so much more exhausted this time around.  Maybe it's because I have a toddler that I'm running after all day long (not to mention the extra 2 I take in 3 times a week).  I find by 8pm I am so ready to go to bed.  My eyes start closing on their own and I can't seem to fight it.  However, I try because I really want some quiet time, time to unwind.  I know sleep seems like the ultimate unwind time, but it some how feels like being robbed of free time if you just sleep it away.  Does that make sense?  Maybe I'm talking nonsense.

I had  a dream last night that I just remembered about just now.  I had a dream that I won a year supply of slurpees.  It was an amazing dream and I really wish that one would come true.  I love slurpees!!!

1 comment:

white girl said...

A year's supply of slurpees!! I wish that was true!

Followers