Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanks for listening!

Hello everyone. Thank you for your concerns and outreaches. It is greatly appreciated! I have been dealing with my feelings in a private way as well as having a way to let them out (talking) has helped tremendously!

B and I went out on a date yesterday. Things are still shaky but I want to give him his space to think things through. It's like my dad said, "Everyone has to go through the forest, sometimes they come out the other side, and sometimes they get lost".

Also when it rain it pours right? There have been a lot of stresses in my own little world that I didn't take into consideration. Such as my one work, serving. They are only giving me one shift a week when I'm available for 3 or 4 a week. So that blows big chunks. Then my other job has just started so trying to make ends meet is really difficult until my hours start to add up to a real paycheck. Training sucks that way eh? Then there's school. I love it but it's just another stress. I want to excel and put a lot of pressure on myself. I don't know if it's to "prove" myself or what but I strive for that great mark. I'm also passionate about what I'm going into and learning about it comes naturally for me. Then there's Christmas season and I have all these great ideas but don't seem to have time to fulfill them. Ahh....just so much on my own plate. So to take someone else's journey personally is recipe for meltdown. I do that. I take on other people's problems as though they're my own. I try to stop doing that...and have people who understand me (my dad) to remind me when I'm doing it.

Again thank you to all who read and listened!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the best!!!

Mike E

Followers