Monday, November 24, 2008

Blah

I think my project exploded! If you look around there's a little piece here and piece there...it's everywhere! I'm finally done the writing part. Now it's just a matter of putting it together! I just finished my orientation at Staples (I'm going to be a cashier there for the Christmas season). It went by rather quickly because he didn't have much spare time for us. We had a quick tour and then went over the schedule. I start tomorrow morning at 10am! I have 3 shifts this week and two next. They're very flexible with the hours that they give. I had given them my availability before and then told them I would have to change it and they didn't even bat an eye. It was, ok, when are you available? haha. So freakin' awesome! My availability to them is Monday to Friday open to 4:30. Then my availability to the restaurant is Monday/Wed/Fri/Sat nights from 5-10. And school is Tues/Thurs nights and Saturday during the day until 4. Whew! Don't forget there is a Sunday in the week too...and don't worry I have nothing planned on that day except to catch up on homework and relax.

Update: my project is done...I never want to see it again!

2 comments:

white girl said...

I'm so proud of you! I know how much discipline and stick-to-it-ness to see this project through to the end. I'm really proud of you and happy for you that the project is O-V-E-R. Does this mean that we can Skype soon?

Michelle said...

Yes I hope so. I'm so glad it's over. haha. I didn't understand when one of my classmates said last week that she never wants to look at it again. (I wasn't in the stage where she was). But now I completely understand and also don't ever want to see it again.

Followers