Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ramble Central.

This is for everyone who reads this. It's called an UPDATE!!! I don't mean to yell. I don't really know where to start. Um...I got a new workout ball, a punching bag and a skipping rope. That's pretty exciting in my world. I bought a really pretty dress for my cousin's wedding and I want to make sure it fits beautifully for her special day. So I'm going to get fit!! It was funny the first time I was punching the punching bag, I was like, this is ok. Then I thought I wonder what will happen if I start thinking about work. Suddenly I was kicking the crap out of the thing. ha ha. I guess I have some issues! haha. It is a good stress reliever though! Then Dawn and Corrie came into my room where I was punching it and bouncing on my work out ball at the same time. Well I double bounced myself and went flying forwards. I landed in an awkward position with the punching bag between my legs. Dawn made reference to something I should know nothing about and we all laughed. Let's just say it's something you would find posted on her blog. hahahahaha...just kidding Dawn.
Today was Father's day. It was the first time I have been able to spend this day with my dad in six years. So I found it really special! We first started by going to church. Then we went to the car show that took place downtown, by the sails. We walked along the waterfront looking at cars. I was kind of confused why people with boats didn't think of bringing their souped up boats along the shore line. But I guess nobody thought of that. Then we went to Moxie's for lunch. It was sooooo good. Our server was good, a little strange, but good. haha. I know I'm not one to say anything about someone being strange because I am as weird as they come, but he was talking in a whisper and kind of hard to read. So I think strange is a good word. haha.
After lunch Cameron and I hit the W to the ALMART. While we were there we goofed off a little. I think I might have scared an older lady...oops. I was pretending I was a car and I had to screech my tires to stop in time. I apologized but she just gave me a funny look. The sound effects didn't stop there. Then Cameron and I were thinking about how funny that would be to run into someone. Not in a car but by pretending you were the car. And then try to explain to the person how the brakes haven't been working right lately and make up some elaborate story of what was going on. haha. I think it would be great. But that's just me.
My sister said the other day that I was 14 year old girl. And she said that she thinks I will be forever. haha. She also said that I was a quirky girl. haha. I'm cool with that. I have some really weird habits. One of them including that I still, at the ripe ol' age of 26(almost 27) listen to Adventures in Odyssey every night. It helps me fall asleep. :)
Speaking of my sister, she and her family came and visited us last week. It was sooo much fun. I had a blast. The second day they were here all we did was play nintendo wii. We played Mario Party 8. What a great time. I loved playing with Gabriel and Grace out in the yard. And on the bouncy ball. Great times. I can't really think of the words right now to say all we did...but it was fun! haha.
Can you tell my brain is fried? I'm soo tired right now. I guess that kind of explains why all the rambling.
Oh, yesterday when I was working I delivered some food to someone else's table for them. When I was walking back I smiled at these two girls who were staring at me. I didn't think much of it. Then I ended up running out their appetizer. When I brought it to them I recognized them right away. It was Simone and Sega! I went to Bible College with them. How exciting. So I caught up with them a bit, but I had to run because it was sooo crazy busy. I won't get into it this time...but let's just say after that shift I had a long haul on my punching bag...haha.
But it's sooo exciting getting back in contact with people from school. It's been so long. Yeah, ok, I won't bore you any more with my rambling. Until next time. Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a great Father's Day!
It was a very enjoyable day! :)

Sheila said...

I agree with your dad. Thank you for lunch, cookies and fun.

Followers