Friday, December 15, 2006

The Price is Wrong

Funniest episode of The Price is Right ever was on today. As I was eating my cereal before I go to work I was watching TV. I almost choked on my cereal from laughing so hard and ran and got my dad to share this funniness with someone else. Today's episode was full of bloopers. Did anyone else see it? The first blooper was when he ended a game right in the middle of it. Then he was like, oops I just screwed up...ah, give her the car anyways. Then the contestants in contestant row started beating on each other when one of them would bid one dollar more than the first person. One girl resorted to karate kicking the guy next to her after punching him. After this one of the games pieces didn't work so Bob had to go and take it off the stand and throw it backstage. If you think that's all that happened you're wrong. He then proceeded to tell a fat joke about one of the contestants. He later apologized for it. It was just a really funny way to start a day. If you didn't see it you surely missed out because today's episode topped them all to date.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even Bob said the tape of the show should be up for an award!
Perhaps Best of Bob's Bloopers?

Lauren said...

See, education just gets in the way of everything. If it were not for a morning of math and biology, I may've shared in this joy.

white girl said...

I wish I had seen it! Part of me is tempted to start watching The Price just to see if BB does a repeat performance. Too bad they don't have reruns the next morning like Oprah. Shoot.

~M said...

Must. see. this. episode! Anyone know if it's available online anywhere?

Followers