Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Weird is normal isn't it?

I really have nothing new to report...but I feel bad about not posting anything new in a while. So really I'm just here to babble today. Welcome to my babble day! It's official.
So people have been telling me lately that I'm a weirdo. I don't find that this statement is true...I'm just different. I like to have fun and break the box mold of normal.
At work I'm a hostess...working my way up to becoming a server. I work with about 5 other girls who are also hostess'. I like to have fun while I'm working and part of this fun is to bug them. The one girl, let's call her Alisha(that is really her name and that's why I said let's call her that...so it's not that I'm being creative and making up names to call these people..I just use the names they gave me...it's more convienient and honest). Anyways, Alisha was working in the back of the restaurant making sure all the plates were garnished properly and all that. Every time I walked past her I would tell her that she was in my way. This was funny because there was always at least 3 feet between us and she was never in my way. Sometimes I would yell it at her when she was on the opposite side of the room from me. It made me laugh and yet some would say that this behaviour was what they would call "Weird". It reminded me of the movie Night at the Roxberry when the club owner would accuse Huewy of grabbing his rear. Little things people, little things make me smile. My attitude is you gotta find your own funnies.
Random thing: I really can't wait to try out snowboarding again this winter. Oh yes people, I'm going to conquer and distroy! Ok, maybe just distroy.....my body. But it will be fun and I'm sure it will indeed bring about a whole new load of update stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You remind me of an ancient Biblical city.....
Babylon

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle...I loved that movie, "Night at the Roxberry"!! Very funny...and strange too! Does pinching bums count as being weird? Maybe only if it's not your own children's bums that you are pinching...oh well...have a bit of a rambling problem going on here. I love you! I miss you a whole bunch. Love Mom

Lauren said...

I really can't wait to hear the boarding stories! I've honestly always been too much of a wimp to ever try it out myself. But good luck. AND I think weird is the way to be. Else life gets stuck in green...sticky...bad stuff...things. Anyways, wedding pics are up!

Followers