Friday, September 15, 2006

Camping Pictures

Do you know how to annoy a van full of youth? I do. The supplies you’ll need are as follows: A tape deck(not a cd player, that’s too advanced), speakers(doesn’t matter what kind they are as long as they work), and a tape. It has to be a certain tape though. Psalty the singing songbook is the best. And you should try to keep it to theme. I, kept it to the camping theme and brought along my Psalty We’re going camping now tape. And yes we played it. Not only are the songs annoying but they get stuck in one’s head. Nothing made me smile more than hearing one of the kids singing “We’re going Camping now we’re on our way. We’re going to climb up a mountain and run and jump and play. And as we hike along we’re going to sing....” You get it. Every time I would start to sing it I would get the dirtiest looks, or a slug to the arm. It was totally worth it. Take a look at these camping pictures, I hope you enjoy them. Peace Out!

























1 comment:

white girl said...

That one girl in the blue shirt has the same "gaping mouth" disease that I have! In every one of those group shots at the picnic table, her mouth is gaping open! Awsum! hehe

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It looks cold, though. Brrr... I'm going to go have a hot shower now to warm up.

Followers