Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bad Day

It’s been a day and a half already and it’s only 1:30 in the afternoon. Seriously does Saturday mean everyone can be rude day? Where do I start? How about when I woke up. Awesomeness, I’m still alive let’s get on with the day. Following that I got a phone call from my sister. So stinkin’ awesome. I always have fun talking to her. So far you’re thinking you’re having a good day Michelle why are you freakin’. Well hold on a second and I’ll get to it. So I leave the house (first mistake) and take my abswing thing to a pawnshop. It’s an exercise equipment thingy, whatever. So I walk into the store and tell the guy at the counter (which I know but he doesn’t know that I know him) about it and ask if I can sell it to him. Ok, I was looking for maybe 5 or 10 dollars for the stinkin’ thing, but he looked at me and rudely said no way. I was like, oh that’s fine thanks anyway and I left. I don’t know who peed in his corn flakes this morning but seriously. Arrh. So then I took my old game cube to the micro play in town and told the guy I was talking with Tyler and he said to bring err on down. Well when I got there I had forgotten one of the controllers so I went all the way home and got it. When I got back I found out that the guy couldn’t take it because Tyler wasn’t there. (Why couldn’t you tell me that before I made a trip across town and back????) So I left. There was a young girl in the parking lot so I just gave her my ab swing thing. I was like, do you want this??? Then I gave it to her. I was so frustrated. So I went and got my oil changed. Let’s just say that before they even started I told them that I wanted a new air filter and I don’t want them to yell at me for how dirty my oil is. When he took out the air filter he said let’s see how bad it is...he shook it a bit and he looked up at me and said, yep you’re right you’ll need a new one. haha. That was funny. Then the guy underneath said to the other guy that the oil was really dirty and I think he was going to talk to me but the person said, yep she warned us. So he didn’t. And dad if you’re reading this don’t yell at me. I think I did well on my own for beating myself up and plus I did get it changed right? That should count for some points. Whatever. So I talked to the guy before (Another person who has no idea what he’s talking about) and asked him the price it would be. Ok, I had enough on me. Well, when the bill came it was 20 dollars more. (Only because my car takes a special air filter). I was so ticked off. He could have said something. So I had to make another trip across town and back to get the extra 20 dollars that I owed them. When I got close to home I was about to pull into my back lane when a car came racing down it. I was on the main street and you would think that he would have just stayed a ways back to let me in. Nope that didn’t happen. What a jerk. Let’s just say that when I got into my house I was freakin’ mad. I’m afraid to go to work. What will the customers be like? Or better yet, maybe I should be a waitress who knows nothing. What if I were to go to a table and when they asked me the special say, oh I don’t know. Or when they ask if they could have a drink replay “No Way”. Seriously people, it’s your job to know things that pertain to your job! Frustrating day to say the least. I’m kind of tempted to be a lazy/stupid waitress...it would kind of be fun...don’t cha think??

2 comments:

white girl said...

I'm sorry you had such a crappy day :( Too bad the fun we had on the phone didn't infect the rest of the day.

Were you a waitress who knew her job or did you opt to go with all your examples from the day and not know anything. It would have been funny if one of those people (either from the game cube place or the oil change place) came into your restaurant for a meal and you had to serve them. haha Then you could give them payback.

Sheila said...

Welcome to Cow Town Michelle and Puss n' Boots. Thanks for the visit and dinner @ Peter's Drive-In. Nice friends you have. Safe travels to your new/old home.

Followers