Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Only in Dreams

Hey there. I had a nightmare last night. Not so fun to wake up to. I woke up in the middle of it, but went back to sleep to find out how it ended. I wanted a happy ending. I’m going to go into it a bit but be warned, it might be too scary to listen to. I’ll try to keep it G rated. The girl from Law and Order was there(Olivia) and we were going to bust into an apartment where a guy was keeping another guy hostage. When we busted the door open he was sitting there watching the hostage. The hostage’s head was cut open(it was exactly like the scene from the movie Hannibal). But the guy wasn’t eating his brain or anything, he was just sitting there making jokes. The window’s were open and so I was confused why this guy hadn’t taken a run for it. Then I found out that the suspect had more hostages at another location so I left Olivia there to watch that scene while I went to investigate the possible second scene. When I got there(the second scene) there was a girl with her head cut open just like the first victim. So I helped her to escape. But somehow the suspect had gotten away from Olivia’s scene and was heading over to where I was. We were already out so I headed over to the first scene. When I got there I realized that Olivia had been drugged and the killer/suspect guy was on his way up the stairs. I knew because I tried to get them(Olivia and the first victim) to follow me down the stairs and I noticed him halfway down. So we ran back into the apartment. I found it weird that I didn’t pull out my gun at that time but instead I ran into the bathroom and tried to climb out the window. It was really high and it didn’t look like there was a way down. So I ran out into the other room and I noticed that if I went out the bathroom window it would be really easy to jump onto the fire escape. So I went back into the washroom and opened the window. It was soooo hard to get Olivia and the first victim to follow me because they were both so drugged up and goofing around. Finally we got out of the apartment and the suspect guy eventually got shot and died. Whew. Thankgoodness for good night sleep right? haha.
On Sunday I went to church and after church my friends, Jodi and Rett and I went for lunch. We went to a place called Gullivers and I tell you they have some really good cheese soup. It doesn’t come close to the cheese soup I experienced in Estonia, but for Canada, it’s not that bad. It’s actually pretty good. So when my sister comes next week I think we might go there after church...hint hint. haha. Anyways, after lunch I had such good intentions on going for a nice long walk. But nature would have it her way and I got snowed out of that idea. Snow people in April. I can deal with rain, but snow? That’s just sick. I remember at my Uncle Ernie’s wedding two may long weekends ago. It was a beautiful outdoor western wedding. It took place at Circle Square Ranch. But while we sat outside it started to snow. Who in their right mind moves to a place where it snows in may. In MAY! I guess it’s not quite summer yet. But now it’s back to being in the mid 20’s. Two days later. How nuts is that. So instead I bought a movie called Forget Paris. I thought, yeah, I could watch a nice little love story, I’m in the mood for that. Well, I fell asleep. Not because I was tired, I was just bored. When I woke up it was still snowing, but it was more like rain/snow. So I went for a drive. I blasted my music and had a great o’l time. I went by the church and the service was still going on. I was late though, so I didn’t want to go. So I kept driving. If you’re waiting for me to tell you something exciting happened you’ll be waiting a long time because nothing really exciting did happen. haha. I went home and went to bed. Such an exciting life I lead.
I went to work on Monday and afterwards I can’t even remember what I did. I know Lanny stopped by and talked for a bit. It was so funny because when he got here he sat down and just looked at me. I just looked at him back. Then I was like, oh am I suppose to entertain you??? haha. I’m sure it was a funny sight though because I was just looking back at him with doe eyes...haha. Sort of like the what?? look. I guess he got bored with me because he was like, ok I’ll talk to you later. I didn’t know I was to entertain people who just pop in. What is the proper way to deal with that? Anways that’s all to report today. Now you know how exciting my life can be. haha. I think I have more excitement in my dreams. haha.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Michelle, long time no see........how are you?

Anonymous said...

Maybe "cheese noodles" give you nightmares?

Lauren said...

Well, seems to be that everybody who's cool is talking about dreams on blogs these days. I had a dream the other night where my mom and I were driving to Victoria Falls, but it was down the highway in Kelowna. Then I forgot my CDs so we turned around to our house, but the people who are renting it lived there as well. So I walked into my room which was in our house, but the room was my African room. Then I walked out and we were in Zambia. I was so confused waking up.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Michelle- my cool cuz in Manitoba that I miss so much. I think your dreams are a little wacko- but I still love ya!! talk to ya soon. email me!! at newmoonrising01@hotmail.com

Lauren said...

Michelle...where have you gone...I feel lost without you. Its like BAM! I get a comment, but theres no new post! Anyway...I call for a cousin post gathering...and I have no idea what Im talking about

white girl said...

When are you going to post a story about us being with you in Brandon and hanging out in the Village, and me getting you the night off of work? When? When???

Crazy dream. Yes, crazy.
I'm glad you survived. :)

Followers