Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Daily Ramble

I don't really have any info to update you on. But I thought to myself, it's been a while since I last blogged so I should do that again. I feel guilty for reading others blogs and then not updating my own. Bah! There always seems to be something else that occupies my time. You know, like video games or play group plans.

I can't believe summer is just around the corner. My garden is in desperate need of me going through it and weeding and cutting off dead heads. I am excited for summer to show it's face.

Can you believe the last two hockey games? Come on Canucks, I know you can do better. I after all had to make a vow to cheer for you for the rest of my life. (Honestly it was written into my wedding vows). At that time in the ceremony I looked at Dave (the man who married us...who now ironically is the chaplain for the Canucks) and asked him if he was serious. He was and I still said, "I do" so now they better not let me down! Make me a hockey fan guys!

My foot has been hurting for the last week or so. Nothing important just thought I would share. It's a weird throbbing pain in the side of my foot and on the top of it. Well, I think it's time to take up bootcamp again. I tried to sign up this week but got confused by the girl at the place because she told me to go home, look up the website and then call in. Is it just me or is that weird? If someone comes to your place of business don't you help them out there? Weird. Anyways, I'll give them another shot on Monday since that is the day of the class I'm really interested in.

Until next time
Michelle

No comments:

Followers