Thursday, December 24, 2009

So much to do, but loving it!

Happy Christmas Eve to you!!! I am so excited for Christmas. It totally snuck up on us this year. I think it's due to lack of snow. I finished all the last of the errands yesterday just to find out this morning that there are still more things to do! haha. I am not too worried though, because one of those things is to finish off the Christmas cookies I've already started to make. They are so yummy (my favorite). I had made them for the wedding (Moose Balls) and there were so many left over so I gave my brother a bunch (they're his favorite too). When he was down to his last seven he had strategically placed them on a plate and put them in the fridge. Safe right? Wrong! His friend was over (I won't say which friend to keep privacy) and decided he had to go for a shower. While he was in the shower his friend ate all but one of the cookies. My brother was so sad and asked me if I could make him more...I said maybe for Christmas and waalaa I have made them...well almost..I'm half way done. They take two days to make just because they have to chill over night.

Another thing I get to do today is go to the dreaded Wal-of-the-Mart. I have to go and pic up a few pictures and then Hazaaah my Christmas shopping is complete!

I so enjoyed the gift my sister and her family gave us this year. They bought a sheep and delivered it to a family in need! That's right, THEY delivered it. And what made it even more special was that it went to a family I personally know! I am so touched and I'm so glad it brought the family so much joy!

I am feeling so blessed this year! Our first Christmas as a married couple. I am finding that my husband is very much a child inside still and I LOVE that about him! We are having so much fun getting ready and playing and just being plain old silly! I am also enjoying spending time with family! I love this time of year!!!!!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

white girl said...

Oh, how I love you! I'm so glad that you were blessed by our gift. I wish that we could have spent time together. The alternative of snooping through all your presents via Skype was pretty fun, though! :) I love you!

Followers