Friday, May 18, 2007

Mouth meet Foot.

I had one of the biggest foot in mouth moments today at work. haha. I was doing a coffee round (meaning it doesn't matter whose table it is, if they have a coffee cup you fill it). And I went to this one table and asked the gentleman if he wanted some more coffee...he was like, "yes, no, um, maybe, no, yes...um ok I will". I responded, wow, did I twist your rubber arm? Thinking this was funny...then he responded, "No, I had to give those back to the hospital." I looked down and realized that he was an amputee..man did I feel like an ass. haha...good times. My first thought was this is so going on my blog. Awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you had to "claw" your way out after that "hook"?

white girl said...

Wow. That is terrible. I would have shriveled up and died right there.

Anonymous said...

Wow Michelle, that's a nasty!!! But what I'm thinkin' is, "What did you call the other arm?" haha! I hope the rest of your day was better. I love you, Mom

Followers