Friday, October 20, 2006

Too much of a good thing is just too much.

So, to catch you all up I have a job. I am currently working at Kelsey's Restaurant. Right now I'm a hostess but I'm working my way up to a serving position. This is hard for me to do, not because the job is hard, but because I'm use to being a server. But all is good. However, the day I got this job I was also offered a part time postion at Ricki's clothing store. But that's not enough you see because I was also offered a casual position at Bootlegger. That's right people, 3 jobs. I decided not to take the second two jobs, even though they were both willing to work around Kelsey's and eachother(they're a joint company). The reason I didn't take those two as well was because I'm working a lot...and a lot of split shifts. It's hard to work around that. So that's the news on that.
Just yesterday I thought I would do a nice thing and bring home some groceries. When I got home though my dad had the same thought. Not only did we both bring home groceries but we bought the same groceries. Not even kidding people. It was scary and funny all at the same time. All I can say is that we'll be eating healthy for the next little while so if you're wanting junk....you'll have to bring your own. I love junk though...don't get me wrong...but I'm starting to eat really good food again. But have you tried those new Sunchips...Salsa. Let me tell you..if you haven't tried them yet you haven't even started to live. Ok, that was a little intense. Let's try that again. If you haven't tried Salsa Sunchips you haven't even started to live. Ok there it is again...so it must be true. Let's just go with it.
Until next time. Peace Out

5 comments:

Sheila said...

With all that healthy stuff...rabbit food......you and your daddy bought, you are going to start growing long ears and big teeth. "What's up doc?"

white girl said...

That's a little bit creepy that you are buying the same type of food on the same day. The creepiness factor is increased by the fact that you both tell the same bad jokes. *groan*

Lauren said...

Michelle I want to see you. And I want to see you now. And we live in the same city. So...now. Go. My house. Go - to - my - house.

Sheila said...

AND do you have a sinus infection? Where is your update Michelle?

TyGuy said...

Hey Michelle hows BC going I'm sure that you are missing all the snow we got, and I don't think its leaving any time soon. Anyways Talk to you later and keep up on the blog post.

Followers