Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Life tinkers on

The little man is sleeping so I thought I would take this moment to do an update.  Things are going along nicely.  Yesterday was my little sister's birthday (she's actually my sister in law).  That was fun.  We took Kiwi with us and he got passed around a lot, which I didn't mind because I actually got to eat my dinner -hot!  I have yet to eat a meal that's suppose to be hot, cold though.  I try to strategize my meals for when he's sleeping, so far it is working but that might not be a forever thing.  In fact I know it won't be, but it works for now.  



I have heard from the surgeons office.  I don't know if I mentioned that on here before.  I have looked into surgery for my snoring.  I have tried all the other non-invasive routes and none of them work for me so surgery is the next step.  I talked to my doctor only a couple of weeks ago and she referred me but told me I most likely won't hear from them until October.  Here it's still August and I have an appointment in two weeks to see him and take the next step.  I am looking forward to becoming a non-snorer.  Also it will help erase the problem of sleep apnea (when you stop breathing in your sleep) which will also be a super bonus!  I'm so hoping I'm a candidate!  


In this picture I'm using my moby wrap - in my opinion this is a must have. Kiwi falls asleep within 5 minutes any time he's put in it
Enough about me though, back to Kiwi.  I am so in love with this little guy.  He is really into his jolly jumper (even though he can barely see out of it since he's still so small).  He loves to wiggle all the time!  And he's started kicking his legs up in a motion that makes his body turn so he's been doing 360's on his playmat for about a week now.  He's definitely smart in that he knows how to manouver his body to get it to move.  His cries have been distinctive since pretty much the first week.  His coughing cry means he's hungry, his cry that reminds me of Waluigi from mario kart is his tired cry and his scream is saved for when he's in pain (I've only heard it twice).  He loves to coo and in the last two weeks he's started the deep throat sound like a gurgle talk and thinks it's hilarious when I try to do it back to him.  

Oh it looks like he's waking up so I better go.  Until next time
Michelle

No comments:

Followers