Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Be silent, be still

Just another manic Tuesday! I usually have house cleaning day on Tuesday's. Today is no different, except I don't seem to have the motivation. Actually lately I haven't had the motivation to do much. I am sinking in my desire to get into the school district and begin my career. I so badly want it! I am starting to loath going to work because being there is not my desire. I know it's a season and this too shall pass, but when! I want to be passed it now. I may complain about it endlessly but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate having a job. I enjoy the people I work with, for the most part :) It may just me, but when I'm on my break I enjoy solitude, quiet and drown out my surroundings by losing myself in the paper and reading about what's going on, mainly in Vancouver. However, I seem to find when others are in the break room at the same time they enjoy to talk. I become eternally annoyed while carrying on the conversation. Other times I find myself reading the same line over and over praying that they just stop talking. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a great conversation and being social, just not so much when I'm trying to escape my reality.

Tonight I have plans to go to my brother's girlfriends work and help her out with her Gala night! I am looking forward to it. It should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Followers