Wednesday, March 07, 2007

We Are For Sure Related to Crack Granny!

Today my dad proved that he's related to Crack Granny. (This is an endearing name that we call my Grandma, please don't take offence). He came home from a business trip which was a day early in my mind so the house wasn't clean...ahhh. I was rushing through some errands after work so I could get home and clean and was greeted by two boxes in the entrance way. My first response was, "OH NO". Then I said, "Hello?". I was greeted by my dad. I told him to get out..haha. I wanted to have it clean before his arrival. Anyways, that's not why I think he's definitely related to crack granny, that comes a little later in the evening.
First we watched a few shows. The first one being "America's Next Top Model". Ok, I watched that one by myself. But we did watch "Search of the Next PussyCat Doll." We had a lot of commentary during that one. Like, did they really have to show the girls puking? I would have just taken their word for it. This is when the crack granny moment happened. Dad was talking about something happening on Saturday. He looked at the calendar to verify the dates. I just looked at him like he was crazy and said, "Dad, that's last years calendar, and it's in the month of December." Not only did he have the wrong month, but he was in the wrong year. haha. It was an awesome moment.
After this moment we watched American Idol. I didn't like the girl who went second. She was the only one that I asked when the song was going to end. It seemed like it went on forever. Dad just laughed at my dramatics. Well, I have a few more updates just stewing in my head, so stay tuned for updates in a short time frame:)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You hit the nail on the head: Your dad is stealing crack from your Granny, his Mommy!!! HA HA. Two peas in a pod.

Followers